Monday, August 23, 2021

Cozy Powell, A Drummer With A Distinct Style

At one time, Ritchie Blackmore talked about Cozy Powell, saying, “You cannot get any better than Cozy. He is always up on stage going wide. And he always pushes me when I look around. He always sends me that urge to play because he does not allow anyone to take it easy.” That is exactly what Cozy Powell was to many people.

The drummer did not only influence fans but other great drummers too. One of his fans was once hard, saying, “Cozy communicates to me directly through his drums. The way he plays makes it seem as though the drums are speaking, and I can hear them very well.” They were not wrong about Cozy. He is one of the best drummers the hard rock and metal industry has ever had.

Read more : https://zerotodrum.com/cozy-powell/

No comments:

Post a Comment